- What is First Solar's ticker symbol?
- First Solar's ticker symbol is FSLR.
- What exchange is First Solar's stock traded on?
- First Solar's common stock is traded on the Nasdaq stock exchange.
- What was the date of First Solar's Initial Public Offering (IPO)?
- First Solar's initial public offering was on November 17, 2006.
- How do I buy First Solar stock?
- You can buy shares of First Solar stock through a brokerage firm. First Solar does not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- How many shares of First Solar stock are outstanding?
- Refer to the most recent form 10-Q or form 10-K in the Financial documents archive for a recent count of First Solar's outstanding shares.
- When is the next earnings release?
- Refer to the investor calendar for a tentative schedule of significant First Solar financial dates, including the next earnings release. For information about key industry events First Solar will participate in, visit our events page.
- What is First Solar's fiscal year?
- First Solar's fiscal year is a calendar year, ending on December 31st each year.
- What year was First Solar incorporated?
- First Solar originally operated as a Delaware limited liability company from 1999 until 2006. First Solar, Inc. was then incorporated in Delaware on February 22, 2006.
- How can I get First Solar financial documents?
- Please refer to the First Solar's SEC filings or press releases for financial documents.
- How do I obtain an Investor Kit containing an Annual Report, 10-K, 10-Q and Corporate Overview?
- You can quickly assemble your own investor kit by selecting and printing your choice of related documents.
- Can I access the quarterly conference calls?
- First Solar will provide audio broadcasts and/or replays of conference calls in the investor calendar in the past events section.
- Where can I address Stockholder Communications?
- ATTN: Investor Relations
First Solar, Inc.
350 West Washington Street
Tempe, AZ 85281-1244
- When is the annual stockholder meeting held?
- Information about the annual stockholder meeting and other financial events will be located in the investor calendar.
- Where can I find information about First Solar's executive staff?
- First Solar provides profiles of its executive management staff in the corporate governance section of the investor website.
- How do I report a change of address or lost stock certificates ?
- Notify our Transfer Agent, Computershare, by phone at tel: 781-575-4238 or by mail at
P.O. Box 43023
Providence, RI 02940
- How do I contact First Solar Investor Relations?
- First Solar Investor Relations can be contacted by telephone at 602-414-9315, by fax at 602-414-9415, or via the Web
- Do you have another question that hasn't been answered?
- If your question has not been answered on this page, please contact the appropriate First Solar department to submit your inquiry:
Sales & Product Information
Media & Public Relations
Collection & Recycling